UX/UI Designer Internship
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals?
Taking on the role as a UX/UI Designer Intern at Mapadore is the premier way to begin a career in Software Product designing.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
This is an exciting opportunity to measure yourself in a highly innovative product / system design project. The process involves the use of project methodologies such as context research, prototyping and validation.
This role serves as a launching point into Product Development at Mapadore. After successfully completing 6 months in this role, you may be eligible to continue as a UX/UI Designer role.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and follow a user-centered approach
- Participate in the entire design process starting from research with users, analysis, workshops with stakeholders, up to the design of wireframes and graphic layouts and finally to tests
- work in a context of international Salesforce CRM with frequent use of English
- Produce summary documentation to present to the customer.
Formal and Side-by-side Training around Mapadore and Salesforce products, product development skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
- Degree or course of study in Digital and Interaction Design ..
- Knowledge of the principles of UX design.
- Knowledge of the basics of graphic design.
- Knowledge of UX / UI design tools
- Basic knowledge of Front End programming,
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Superior attention to details
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Enthusiasm to apply this knowledge to projects.
- Passion in learning new working methods.
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Duration: 6 months Full Time Internship with final internship evaluation for hiring as a permanent employee
- OKR: during the first three months an internship OKR will be defined
- Internship Salary: € 500 per Month
- Hiring Bonus: € 1.500 for successful achievement of OKR internship
- Location: Via Sammartini 33, Milan
- Start date: 01/April/2019