Inside Sales Internship
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals?
Taking on the role as an Inside Sales Intern at Mapadore is the premier way to begin a career in technology sales.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your Sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders, and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team.
This role serves as a launching point into Sales at Mapadore. After successfully completing 6 months in this role, you may be eligible to continue into the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role.
Formal and Side-by-side Training around Mapadore and Salesforce products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
Significant time will be spent using Mapadore and Salesforce business applications.
Assist the Sales & Marketing Team by
- acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Development Team;
- researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts;
- developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities;
- evangelizing Mapadore by generating new business through inbound and outbound opportunities
- working closely with Sales team, creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists;
- supporting marketing on content development for Mapadore website and all Social Channel;
- supporting Sales & marketing team in organising and attending events.
Team player with excellent oral and written communication
Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
Superior attention to details
Exceptional organizational and planning skills
Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
Long term interest in a sales role.
- Duration: 6 months Full Time Internship with final internship evaluation for hiring as a permanent employee
- OKR: during the first three months an internship OKR will be defined
- Internship Salary: € 500 per Month
- Hiring Bonus: € 1.500 for successful achievement of OKR internship
- Location: Via Sammartini 33, Milan
- Start date: 01/April/2018